"Gazing on beautiful things acts on my soul"
Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475- 1564)
Pode entrar, a porta esta sempre aberta, aqui voce ingressa em muitos sonhos que se misturam com algumas realidade.

DECORACAO, FESTAS, VIAGENS , ARTES E DICAS


Welcome, my door is always open, here you will find a lot of dreams and a bit of my reality.

DECORATION, PARTY, TRIPS, ART



18.6.10

Brazilian Designs - Artefacto

I took those pictures over spring break when I was in BRAZIL,  click on the pictures to enlarge it. This store is absolutely amazing and twice a year they hire different decorator to redo the entire store.
Link:. artefacto.com, store.
  




 

5 comentários:

Bela disse...

Oi, amiga!!! Gostei demais da escrivaninha. Um luxo! Ótima sexta feira pra vc!! Beijocas, Bela.

Paty disse...

Eu adoro a Artefacto, e tenho varios moveis deles em casa (no Brasil). Sao lindos! Eles tem loja em Miami nao tem?

Greet Lefèvre disse...

Hi my friend,
Oh yes the Brazilian designs are so beautiful! They have something very particular! I love that! I know that there are very good designers in your country!
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog! You are so sweet!
Have a nice weekend!
xx
Greet

Splenderosa disse...

Yes, totally agree with Greet. I agree with Green on everything it seems. So ditto ditto ditto.
xx's

Charlotta Ward disse...

Yes I too agree with Greet and Marsha.
I am seeing more and more of the talent of your and Catherine's amazing country!

Happy weekend to you!

xx C