"Gazing on beautiful things acts on my soul"
Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475- 1564)
Pode entrar, a porta esta sempre aberta, aqui voce ingressa em muitos sonhos que se misturam com algumas realidade.

DECORACAO, FESTAS, VIAGENS , ARTES E DICAS


Welcome, my door is always open, here you will find a lot of dreams and a bit of my reality.

DECORATION, PARTY, TRIPS, ART



6.11.10

Fruit Exhibition - Torino Italy

 The Italians have such sensibility in everything they do... is there anything prettier than this???
This was an exhibition  of plants and fruits in Castle Caravino  Torino Italy, all pictures from bleudelavande.blogspot.com

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

You it so true,
a delight for the eye !
thanks
hugs

Aninha disse...

FERNANDA
QUE BLOG LINDO E QUE IDEIAS!!! ESTA MESA DA PARA FAZER BEM EM UMA DECORAÇÃO DE CENTRO DE MESA COM FRUTAS E FLORES DA ÉPOCA JA PENSOU? LINDO. ADOREI.BEIJOS ANINHA

Vær våken disse...

Hi Fer, I'm sure there are fruits here I've never tasted. Would love to be there!

My camera is the last one from Canon - Canon Eos 550 D. Have a fabulous Sunday!

Kristin xx

Charlotta Ward disse...

Yes. I love the Italian people and their way of appreciating beauty! It's so innate in their culture from the very start and I think the world has so much to learn from their aesthetic quest in all things they do!

Gorgeous find!

x Charlotta