"Gazing on beautiful things acts on my soul"
Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475- 1564)
Pode entrar, a porta esta sempre aberta, aqui voce ingressa em muitos sonhos que se misturam com algumas realidade.

DECORACAO, FESTAS, VIAGENS , ARTES E DICAS


Welcome, my door is always open, here you will find a lot of dreams and a bit of my reality.

DECORATION, PARTY, TRIPS, ART



2.1.11

White cupcake, Cupkakes Branco

My First post of the year all in white!!
We have a tradition in my Country, for new years eve  we ALL DRESS IN WHITE  from north and south, east and west, so when I saw this amazing white cupcakes I did not think twice.

4 comentários:

Aninha disse...

FERNANDA
EU NÃO TE AGUENTO....POIS NÃO É QUE FOI ACHAR CUPCAKES BRANQUINHOS???? ADOREI
IMAGINA ISSO NO NOSSO REVEILLON BRASILEIRO???
SERIA O Ö DO BOBÓ!!! NÃO SERIA NÃO???
LINDÍSSIMOS . BEIJOS

Maria Dermengiu disse...

what an interesting tradition! love the cupcakes! :)

Lara Stolf disse...

Olá Fer, tudo bom?
Adorei o seu blog!!! Muito obrigado por seguir o meu!!!
beijos e um ótimo 2011 para você!!

Lara
www.larastolf.blogspot.com

Unknown disse...

I could easely fall in love with them !