"Gazing on beautiful things acts on my soul"
Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475- 1564)
Pode entrar, a porta esta sempre aberta, aqui voce ingressa em muitos sonhos que se misturam com algumas realidade.

DECORACAO, FESTAS, VIAGENS , ARTES E DICAS


Welcome, my door is always open, here you will find a lot of dreams and a bit of my reality.

DECORATION, PARTY, TRIPS, ART



14.2.11

...the end of missing someone...


I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and  the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the lips can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing to together, the end of missing someone...
Enjoy your Valentine

4 comentários:

mollymell disse...

Awesome post. I like the picture and the text. Very sweet.

Unknown disse...

Tkanks, picture is one to copy and paste !
Have a nice day !
hugs

Chefs.com disse...

Que lindo Fer..

Aninha disse...

Fer
Primeiro parabens!
Segundo que foto lidaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Terceiro que doce seu texto!!!!
Feliz Valentine`s Day pra vcs dois!!!!!